Evil Genius Beer Company
Brewery, Beer Garden
3:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 12:00am
2:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Crazy beers with fun names. Be sure to try the lab specials which are only available on site and play boardgames it videogames while you drink
- Nice brewpub with both in and outdoor seating. Looked like most of their brews were available with a few different sizes to choose from. Food was ok and reasonably priced. Will go back again soon.
- Great beer, atmosphere, and outdoor area. Also beer names are
- The beers are so drinkable
- Great brews. Friendly staff. You'll love this place!
- Large, open interior. Beers named with your favorite lines from movies.
- I honestly wasnt impressed by the beers here rotating 12 . Nothing to talk about the place was big and had outside seats. In a sketchy area parking was great. Prices were good. Do it once and move on
- $10 a shot. No thank you!
- This place has improved their beer dramatically over the past year or so. Its quite popular on weekends too, so be prepared for a line.
- I didnt eat. But I did sample the beers. The beers were solid. Plenty of parking under the el. Outdoor beer garden. Big open tasting/ bar area. Staff was very friendly.
- Craft Beer
- Great beer and the food is also great.
- The Deconstructed Hoagie is a great way to start
- Very loud and crowded. Felt like someone turned the lights on at a club.
- This place is awesome. Their grab and go 6 packs are cheap! $10 plus they gave me 2 tokens for free pints next time I visit.
- Don't bring your own food..... like I did