Draai Laag Brewing Co.
501 E Ohio St
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Also try elevated beer-drinking at Draai Laag, which specializes in funky sour beers. (If you're about to moan about hipster colonialism, don't, because the dives are still around. Just keep reading.)
- The place to find a great selection of sours and wild ales. Sometimes there's a food truck.
- This place is such a gem. The St Angus is the best brew they have, but the Aureus is in 2nd place. I got the sampler and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every one of them. The bartenders were great!
- Great sour beers!
- If you like sours, this is heaven for you. They offer a range of beers in that style.
- Great brewery. Lots of Beligian and Sour options. Highly recommended.
- The Aureus is my favorite current beer on the planet - or any planet, for that matter. I can't say, I've never left the atmosphere on earth.
- Beware the chairs!
- Good beer, get here!!!