Dogwood Rock Rose
- Super crowded on weekends. Was there at 10pm and couldn't find a place to even stand on the rooftop patio. Had to leave soon.
- It's a lot like the Dogwood downtown. Great food. My Texas BBQ burger was awesome. And the garlic fries.
- Nice rooftop. Fans are a huge help on the heat.
- Glasses are acrylic and do not get washed well. Got two different glasses with lipstick still on them. Bartenders poured the drink from the dirty glass into another glass and expected me to drink it.
- If u order a Scotch neat, double chk ur tab. They tried to "upcharge" me by adding a 20% fee for "neat"! I pointed it out & the mgr said it was a "billing error". WTF?
- Las hamburguesas son IMPRESIONANTES..!! Muy buen lugar
- Nothing much here
- Love the new section, Local (no chains) bars, more of a Sunday afternoon type vibe, big open patio area upstairs, good appetizers... Great place to meet if you've got friends from both sides of town.
- Maybe it will get better. The beer selection was weak. The other drinks uninspired. Feels like a great place for cougar hunting. Meh.
- The Domains version of West 6th
- If you were expecting a larger version of W. 6th's Dogwood...you got it! If you were expecting it to be as jam packed as W. 6th's Dogwood...well, you got that too!