Debonair Social Club
1575 N Milwaukee Ave (at W North Ave)
Chicago, IL 60622
9:00pm - 2:00am
8:00pm - 2:00am
8:00pm - 3:00am
- Chicago: Old timey gentleman's club meets young, clubby arts scene in Wicker Park's historic flat iron building. We hear Monday nights here are the best. -IFC Viewer
- Happy birthday to the mayor!!
- Amazing. And downstairs has DJ Greg Corner spinning 90's industrial music.
- The downstairs bartenders on Sat nites are hot! Total Barbie and Ken, give them all your $$, lol!
- Build your base, Wicker Park drinkers! Fresh New York - style pizza trotted in from Santullo's next door.
- Love this place!!
- Aerias = bomb ass tender
- This place sucks!
- Cool place, but the cute bartender downstairs acted as if she didn't want to take my order. w/e.
- Not a good place for anyone... and I was so excited when they first opened and had art video projections. Oh well :-(
- Neo nights on Thursday is pretty lit!!
- New wave music
- No draft beers :/
- The best night club in Chicago. Amazing music and good drinks. I can not recommend this place higher!
- DJ Ryan Paradise is the shit!!!
- We love Debonair fridays! It's a great dance party featuring music by Ryan Paradise. Check out http://houselife.tv if you love dance music and nightlife for exclusive videos, original content, news!
- come here Monday Night
- Wednesday, free burlesque! And they are awesome!
- Rehab Mondays! A Must!
- Rehab on Monday, Duh.