Crow's Southwest Cantina
2408 Strand St
Galveston, TX 77550
- Interesting fact I learned from a very friendly bartender; while they don't serve liquor here, you can pay $4 for a setup (glasses and ice) and bring your own bottle(s). Pretty badass!
- Crow's has become well known to locals and cruise ship passengers for some of the best live music on the Island, and for its excellent Strand location, literally steps from the Cruise Terminal.
- Awesome place that always has the best live music!! Our favorite night spot on the island!
- The Service Absolutely Sucked !!
- Atmosphere is only highlight. The "southwest cantina" has short order grilled food only. They were out of philly cheese steak and coneys. Service terrible - took hour to get 2 cburgers / 1 poboy
- Live music is a bit loud, but you can sit curbside and enjoy your drinks!
- Worst possible service, we orderd coney dogs, & nachos, magically an hours and twenty minutes later we finally got to eat. Thanks for vacation memories!!
- Sorry not a fan. I'm sure the food is sufficient for curing over-drinking; however, for a casual lunch I'd stay clear.
- Chicken nachos are awesome.
- The best fried pickles I've had my entire life!
- See Daniela while she's still there for the summer :)
- Takes a long time to get food. Have to hunt down a waiter or waitress.
- Awesome place usually good music and the food is good.
- Love to come here the nachos are great they are more than most people can eat. Everyone is friendly.
- if you bring a large party you may end up serving yourself to expedite the process (understaffed or not really able to accommodate large groups).
- Great live music ! No hard liquor.....:-(
- Thursday night live music here is always good; crowd out front says it all.