- Wifi pass 1234512345
- Zit je weer te WiFi-en daar?
- Well-known place that's popular among foreigners.
- Beautiful house, even if I'm sure during spring or summer it might more beautiful. But nice breakfasts for a fair price (99 yuans) + free flow of coffee or tea (and the coffee doesn't taste that bad)
- Very nice place to visit and organize gatherings, specially in summer time
- Internet is unusable, don't try to work or do anything that requires any kind of speed
- They advertise their satay as being 'authentic Malay', which couldn't be further from the truth. Lovely place for a drink, both in summer and winter, just skip the food.
- Happy hour for Tiger beer and other stuff (4-8pm). Nice place to sit outside in the evening.
- You won't find many sights more welcoming than the cozy glow of Cotton's villa after dark. (Not to mention their seasonal drink menu!) 10 free shots per visit when spending RMB500 with our VIP card!
- Awesome place.....
- Drinks are watered down with average food, but great place
- Order the Cotton's Burger.. for breakfast, for lunch and for dinner!
- Every day Deal at cottons. 10% off for the bottle wines on Sunday, Monday pizza and beer 100 rmb, wensday 100 rmb 1 wine and pasta
- The Baby Back Ribs awesome value for 350'and accompanied by this lot as well - superb value and great surroundings
- Haven't been to this place for a while and I was pleasantly surprised. Goes back on my list!
- Great courtyard with live music. Very inviting on a sunny Sunday. Slow drinks though
- Cotton's is a great local bar. Nice beer and good drinks. Great garden and outdoor seating in the summer. Nice warm inside in winter with the wood fire. Not the best pub food in town, but still ok
- Cozy bar for customer need privacy for chatting
- Love and hate relationship with this old Shanghai location. Great outdoor seating but the Food is horrible...
- Cozy bar for cocktails. Loved the 80s-90s music. Has a terrace that must be great for summer nights