Cork & Kerry
3258 S Princeton Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
- Friendly people...,even when you're a Detroit fan!!
- This watering hole's set up as a 70-seat brick & wood-trimmed shrine to the Sox, decked w/ photos of old Comiskey, & pours from a full bar with 10 taps, 2 of which'll be reserved for the visting team.
- Burgers are awesome. Great everyday but especially before or after a Sox game.
- Latino burger
- Irish fries rule
- Irish burger (Dubliner, cole slaw, fried egg, pretzel bun) and tots. Amazingly done here.
- They should call this place "Cork & Jeremy" because people only come here for his glory hole prowess.
- $5 miller lite cans on game day? What is this, Wrigleyville?
- The burgers at Cork & Kerry at the Park are based on the many different ethnic groups of Bridgeport. Try the Latino Burger or the Irish Burger.
- Cork & Kerry pub have stepped in to retool Jimbos former spot with much-improved dcor and a changing menu that features the hometown specialties of visiting teams. Opening scheduled for June 1.