- 4.50 black tans
- Monday nights - lobster and baked potato/fries/onion rings for $12. Can't beat it!
- food is crap but the beer is cheap!
- The Lobster, and Burgers are excellent.
- Arguably the best hamburger in NJ. Make sure to get it on an English Muffin to maximize the flavor.
- Great Wings!
- Sliced steak sandwich taste over processed and definitely not worth getting. The cheese sticks were good as well as the yuengling.
- .25 cent wings and 2 dollar pint
- Steak sandwich is always a crowd pleaser!