Dive Bar, Bar
67 Hollywood Rd
+852 2858 7071
- The only folks I know who will write down ur drink before happy hour ends
- The Whiskey Sour is fine.
- Just don't be too noisy at night time!
- Very relaxed hangout with an eclectic blend of people. Simple but decent drinks enjoyed outside in an ally. Open until late if you stay silent enough.
- Enjoy a cold beer in the terrace in one of the few laidback bars in HK.
- Hard to find, but lovely little bar! Happy hour runs until 9 and the staff is super friendly! Good after-work bar.
- Great place to chill out with friends and meet friendly people... Drinks are cheap compared to the rest of Hong Kong. They don't let you drink outside anymore due to complaints from neighbors.
- Happy hour is great
- Finally, a regular bar that's great for hanging out with friends for a chat + reasonably priced drinks (instead of being overly stylish and expensive, which is typical of this area).
- Friendly staff. Not cliche like the other central/LKF bars. I can see myself coming next time if I'm in the hood
- Huge outdoor area and hidden! Love it
- Perfect in every way
- Happy hour until 9pm - great staff and nice people - one of the best bars in Hong Kong.
- Very nice bar owner and daily happy hour before nine pm a great deal!
- My favorite watering hole
- Unique place, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, local artists hangout. Best bar in HK
- my favourite pub in town !!! cozy, lovely & awesome little hideaway in central(away fm busy lkf & soho) !!! friendly staff !!!
- 5-9pm happy hour even on Saturday
- Nice place that can get quiet packed with people filling up the outside garden. Unfortunately they usually have to stop serving people outside at around 10pm.
- This place is hella hard to find, but well worth it.