$ $ $
7111 E 5th Ave (at Craftsman Ct.)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The Black Blazer is impressive! Made with Jameson, Black Strap Molasses Rum and Maple Syrup and then lit on fire, this cocktail is perfect for fall.
- Don't leave without ordering the table side Gin + Tonic. You get to watch vodka transform into gin!
- Very inventive cocktail menu at the expense of allowing custom drinks. The space is also pretty strange, though renovations are coming. Great for a visit but glad I don't have to come here every week
- This cozy, intimate Scottsdale lounge is all about its craft cocktails: try the lambic sorbet made from raspberry-flavored beer, then turned into a slushy by an old-fashioned paint-can shaker.
- The classic gin and tonic is a delicious spectacle at Citizen. Distilled tableside, using 100-proof vodka & fresh ingredients, $17 will buy you 2 glasses' worth, served with Fever Tree tonic & a lime.
- The Persian and bacon fat popcorn are my fav's!
- This place is super unique def worth checking out
- Closed down years ago