- great place to eat !
- Connecticut needs more bars like Rookies. Think of a super-sized Black Bear with more TVs and an even livelier singles scene. True booze hounds go on Sunday for their $3 martinis (aggressive move).
- Free wifi :)
- Great place to watch games. Drinks are ok. Beers are great. Wings are great.
- Avoid Wednesday nights, the trivia here sucks, and the guy who runs it is a jerk!!
- check your credit card receipt before you leave. They like to overcharge.
- This place is an awesome sports bar filled with HD tvs to enhance your overall game show experience. Great wings, curly fries and burgers.
- this place is great!! good drinks and prices!
- Don't really like this place. They do have a lot of TVs though for sports fans.
- Good noms!!
- Fun place to watch sports. However I'm not loving the little kids playing around me. Luckily they have to leave at a certain time ( I think) our server was great!
- Great place to watch football!
- So many beautiful HD TVs, on SD stations..... Tragedy.
- Don't bother coming in for UCONN games. All tables are reserved for friends of the staff, yet the place is empty.
- Nice place.
- Wings were tasty, as was the chilli con queso dip!
- Everyone is so friendly. This is a real sports bar.
- They mushroom burger was really good.
- Drinks are ok.
- Wings, beer, a game on TV and a game of pool. Can't beat that.