5 Roncesvalles Ave (at Queen St W)
Toronto, ON M6R 2K2
- Vegan classic breakfast
- Heads up: They won't seat you if one of your party is running behind. Even if the place is half empty.
- Voted Best New Restaurant in Now Magazine!
- Breakfast for vegans! Outstanding bloody marys but the service could use some work.
- Maki n Cheese: It's basically panko-crusted fried mac & cheese balls in sushi roll form w/ a speck of pulled pork. $6 for a 1/2 order (3 pcs), $10 for full. Served w/ grainy mustard & hickory ketchup.
- Great food for a good price.
- Cowboy Benedict!! Yum!!!
- Delicious food and great atmosphere! Try the cardinal club. The portions are big and there's lots of menu items that are bound to please anyone.
- Everything here is great but make sure to try the Maki n Cheese. Great staff and friendly environment!
- The potato latkes are very good
- Meat cakes and macaroni, it's all taste and reason enough to check out this new spot in the Parkdale Roncesvalles triangle.
- So many great Vegan brunch options, you can't really go wrong.
- Bring cash for some reason Debit machines are not used in this restaurant cash & credit only
- Loved the breakfast pie and the cool decor. Gluten free options include the pie - bacon crust!
- Breakfast Pie is s great introduction for a first timer.
- Had dinner here, quiet, cozy, great food for a great price
- Try the Maki n cheese!
- Check out Cardinal Rule as seen on You Gotta Eat Here
- Bacon brussel slaw is so good.
- Brunch never disappoints