Café De Tuin
Tweede Tuindwarsstraat 13 (Tuinstraat)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1015 RX
+31 20 624 4559
- "A cosy brown cafe. Perfect for a weekend lunch date. Try their delicious tuna melt!"
- Lovely laidback place, great to start or end your night. Or just stay there the whole night :-)
- Relaxed during the week, a little busier on weekends with DJ's!
- Only sandwiches. You should have a patience to wait really long for it. Not so tasty :(
- Eat pizza next to this place and then come here for beers
- Ontzettend slechte bediening. Het is een leuke tent, maar de service is ronduit waardeloos
- Ask what nice craft beer they have on tap.
- Great atmosphere
- Regular coffee and cake, some special beers van de tap that are not bad
- From the bruschetta to the ceviche to the cod with risotto... food was amazing for a cafe/bar but service was a touch slow, but that's ok because they were busy
- Lovely cafe with very relaxed atmosphere, nice beer and bitterballen snacks. The girls behind the bar are super nice
- Great local place for coffee away from tourists
- Authentic place. Have yourself a tosti and a beer :)
- Best fucking bar in Amsterdam
- Great off-tourist and local environment. Very authentic.
- Very authentic place with nice atmosphere for a beer!
- Great beer, delicious vegetarian options
- Very cozy Amsterdam atmosphere. Nice beers and good restaurants in that street. Nice to have a beer before dinner.
- beautiful pub, lot of locals
- Perfect for a beer after work ! Although really crowded!