Brklyn Beer Garden
Restaurant, Beer Garden
Terminal 2 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Draft beer list on menu and specialty cocktails but they were out of all of them. 2 entrees I tried to order also out. One of the bottles of beer was quoted at $22. Don't bother
- Lack of a better expression. But staff is running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.
- Slow service, mediocre food. Next time, I'll just go to the Wendy's next door.
- They have a draft list with no beer on tap. More like a potted plant than a garden.
- Get a craft beer and the giant pretzel!
- Terrible service, long waits even for a restaurant not in an airport, rude staff, and they were out of most of the ingredients used to make their cocktails.
- Breakfast isn't even made in the restaurant. They walk orders over from the neighbouring restaurant around the corner!! Explains why everything was cold. Skip this joint.
- Just incredibly slow, especially considering it's an airport & people need to make planes, 15 min without placing an order!
- , , !
- Horrible service. Came here because I thought would have the best beers, but wasn't informed when handed the beverage menu that none of their drafts were available.
- This place just opened 2 days ago; as of 9/9/13 they seem to have forgotten to stock most of the beers on the menu.
- A solid beer selection. Last chance before your flight.
- You order via tablet and theres an outlet at every seat. Perfect for drinking and charging your devices right up to boarding time.
- You order on IPads, speeds up the service
- Ipads for easy ordering, outlet for convenient charging at the table, plenty of beers on tap so kick back, relax, and order some Nachos
- They have Singlecut, Greenport and 20 other craft brews on tap.
- Breakfast was delicious!
- Order and pay on the iPads at each seat. Great feature for an airport restaurant.
- sweet iPads for ordering + web browsing while you wait for your flight in T2 ~ delta
- Not the Oatmeal stout that wS recommended- no floor to speak of, or body/mouth feel. CERTAINLY NOT the $21 cocktail, Collins Last Call. They brought me two separate cocktails, not what was on the