BPM New York
Nightclub, Gay Bar, Lounge
4:00pm - 12:00am
6:00pm - 2:00am
6:00pm - 4:00am
6:00pm - 4:00am
- Pretty bad: nutcase people, overpriced drinks, coat check loses things, & felt like the 90s. Don't think NYers will pay to get in, but might appeal to tourists. Saving grace: Lady Bunny spinning
- Went a 2nd time. One side is G and the other is Splash. Still sucks. Save your money.
- XL has a ton of great parties throughout the week. There is always a great crowd. My personal favorites are Hot Mess on Wednesdays and 20 Something Thursdays and late night Saturdays for some beats!
- Don't let the front area fool you- this new NYC club goes deeper than you'd imagine! The extra dance space- the 2 floored bathroom- the performance space in the back- This club has a LOT to offer!
- Join Freedom to Marry and the Interbank Roundtable Committee for GET ENGAGED at XL on February 16!. www.freedomtomarry.org
- FREE ENTRY FRIDAY NIGHT! Just say Daniel Thomas :D
- Try the Snooki.
- Wed night drag show with Bianca Del Rio is a riot! Great hosting and performers!
- Worth the lines
- Come on Monday Tuesday's and wednesdays for the lie shows..Wednesday's HOT MESS is one of the best shows in the city! It will have you laughing all night long !
- Aweful music .. just loud and ear shattering ... crazily expensive ... retarded coat check.. I can't think anything good of this club
- XL has the word "OUT" spelled outside of the club!
- Over priced, rude staff and owner John Blair said "I don't care" when a patron complained to him at how rude and discriminatory the staff are. Apparently the only thing he cares about is your money.
- Seriously the cleanest club I have been to in my life. Also I could hang out in the bathroom the whole night!
- Fucking stupid customer service. Never come here again....
- Is it me or does it always smell like fart in there?
- childish mgmt who delete any negative post on FB ... better to deny the Police is right next door ...
- Don't let the outside fool you,the club is spacious! You never feel like you're suffocating in here! Different themes every night of the week so it's definitely worth the long lines! Clean bathrooms!
- Body & Soul Party. All people, all welcome!
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Gay Dance Club!