Bookmakers Cocktail Club
31 E Cross St (btwn Light & S. Charles St)
Baltimore, MD 21230
- More Than Just Cocktails at Bookmakers Cocktail Club in Federal Hill - i tried the bison meatloaf, cheddar potato croquets, short rib french dip and salted caramel pot de creme.
- Great drink menu and the food looks great too. Nice place to grab a cocktail.
- There isn't much like it in Federal Hill or Baltimore as a whole for that matter. An awesome change of pace from the fratastic bars and sadness that often is Cross St. Has the class of a DC bar.
- So much flannel...
- New chef and menu in December 2018 - fantastic
- They lost their chef so the food isn't nearly as good as it used to be
- Baller whiskey selection, decadent food, a generous whiskey wednesday and... chartreuse VEP on draft. Killing it.
- Delightful cocktails. The food menu is limited but the small plates are delicious.
- Great cocktail, good atmosphere. Had the Scotch Egg, which was delicious. Came on a Sunday at 5:30 p.m., place was nearly empty. Recommend.
- Fantastic cocktail bar with an extraordinary global selection of whiskeys
- Great drinks and friendly service. Grab a few small plates to share. Chefs board offers a lot of different flavors.
- Man. So much to say. About time fed hill has a place like this. Cocktails are too good. Huzzah.
- They make a Fantastic old fashioned. Really nice sit down cocktail bar in fed hill.
- Atmosphere is great....you're going to pay for it though
- The burger is outstanding - they only make 15 each day
- Awesome whiskey cocktails in a cozy atmosphere. Don't miss the meatballs and polenta appetizer. Best polenta ever. Short rib sandwich is not to be missed either.
- Absinthe served right, a delicious variety of whiskeys, and a chartreuse-spiked hot chocolate that will warm your belly. A classy neighborhood gem.
- Love the atmosphere, service is a bit slow however, make sure you come dressed appropriately.
- Bangin old fashioned
- Ridiculously good cocktails... Finally a nice place to go in federal hill