Big City Tap
- Big Shitty Tap
- A congregation of dbags, euro trash and random losers. Run by jerk offs. One of the worst bars I've ever been in in any city, in any country and on any planet.
- Only people that don't wanna party late night (amateurs) call big city, big shitty .
- This is a bar I wouldn't mind blacking out at. That way I wouldn't have to remember how bad it is.
- The best worst place in Lakeview.
- This is seriously the worst place I've ever been.
- Awful. Avoid. end of story.
- Overpriced, weak ass drinks. Don't come here
- Get wasted, show up at 2AM, keep drinking. Beer is expensive, order liquor. $1 jello and apple pucker shots.
- If you know you wanna make it a late night don't wait until 2am to head over. Avoid the line by getting here by 1am at the latest. Then watch the show!
- $.50 beef tacos
- It wasnt as bad as everyone thinks it was rum and cokes were 2.50
- Possibly the worst bar in Chicago- terrible staff and SUPER overpriced.
- At first glance it seemed already but once we got inside and ordered a beer I was quite alarmed. $5 for a bottle of coors lite! Seriously!!
- Only come to Big Shitty when you are beyond hammered and ready to dance on a pee-and-vomit infested floor.
- Big shitty crap...get the Steve walker it's degrossa
- The big shitty is what I call that (English accent)
- Thru $1 beer
- Way overpriced! $6 for a beer and add $2 more for a draft.
- $1 beers on Thursdays!