Bend Brewing Company
Brewery, Burgers, Wings
- Best Fish & Chips in town.
- Always a good pour.
- Great local happy hour and they serve up locally distilled CW Irwin Bourbon
- Love this place. And if you don't enjoy tje great beer you can try out a locally made Bourbon. By yours truly.
- Menu is crap!
- 2 pints up :)
- Their seasonal "Outback X" is very smooth.
- The fries are delish. It never disappoints.
- Outback X, nuff said!
- Have a pint on Locals Night - Tuesday!
- The Cherry Baltic Porter is delicious!
- $2.50 pints on Tuesday nights
- Do not get the wicked medicine. It's wicked aweful
- Go to BBC and try the Hop Head Imperial IPA and Chicken Tacos
- The seasonal "HopHead Imperial IPA" is where it's at! Make sure to give it a try.
- Half off appetizers during happy hour! Get the wings!
- Solid brewery of course. Great location on the river
- I had the pesto club... it was absolutely delicious!!
- Great beer assortment!
- Always my stop for lunch when coming into Bend- love sitting on the deck. I had a great fish taco yesterday with a Cabana beer- great service too.