Beer Garden, Beer Bar, Restaurant
Federation Square, Swanston St (at Flinders St)
Melbourne, VIC 3000
+61 3 9810 0093
- Burger Bar at the back serves up one of Melbouren's best burgers.
- Have the Mornington Peninsula Imperial IPA when it's available. Best beer brewed in Australia!
- Great selection of beers. Hot bar staff. Can't ask for more...
- If you're interested in a beer they'll give you a chaser to try before you buy
- Best thing ever when you rock to beer tasting and you're too stupid to remember to pre-purchase your ticket.
- Thursday night beer & burger deluxe! Best shit ever!!
- Good beers but the pizzas were terrible. Magherita pizza was dry and crusty. Avoid them if you can.
- Meze plates are delicious.
- The burgers are cheap & tasty
- @melbpubcrawl turns one soon follow on Twitter to find out about the big party to celebrate
- Try the Chimay Grand Reserve Blue. A trappist Belgian beer, handmade by monks.
- A nice way to take in the scenery at Fed Square while sharing a few beers with mates - Melbourne living at its best! Burgers are pretty decent too.. go now!
- Great variety of beers & fantastic location.
- Their tap selections are always a good bet, even though $14/pint is really expensive...
- They have an impressive and interesting selection of beers as well as most of my favourite Belgian beers from back home and this is even more remarkable!
- It's classier than you think - huge beer selection and the bar staff know what they are talking about
- Was very disappointed with the quality. Wouldn't go back.
- In opposition to Josh Popow's tweet, staff today were more than happy to let me taste a few beers before settling on one. Good selection of local and imported beers on tap, food ok.
- Great beer, generally bar food but with some mildly interesting options.
- Awesome assortment of ever changing beers on tap. Quality food and great atmosphere. If you love your beer, you'll love beer deluxe.