Pub, Bar, Dive Bar
463 Hudson St (at Barrow St)
New York, NY 10014
- Pro: You can bring your dog! Con: Your dog never offers to buy the next round.
- An honest neighborhood bar, that could be anywhere in America. That's a good thing.
- My favorite bar!
- 7 draft, 6 bud light drafts. 3.50 pbrs. Pool table. Quiet atmosphere. Recommended for a dive bar.
- Great neighborhood bar, free from the advertising and finance folks with a pool table, whiskey, friendly people & dogs. Cash only, so hit the ATM.
- One of very few legit dives in the w-vill. Dogs allowed, and Milk Bones usually abound on the window ledge outside.
- Always a great place to up the ante!?!?!
- What a dive/refuge!
- Cash only. Smells bad.
- Dive. Beer. Pool.
- One of the best remaining old school bars in the West Village.
- The pool table comes through in the clutch
- It's cash only so prepare accordingly.
- Best dive bar in the West Village.
- During happy hour, get 2 PBRs for $5.
- Not that great but good enough but good enough. Don't messages you box because they have a great line up of music
- If you are hungry, order some delivery here.
- Super chill dive bar not too far from Hudson Square.
- A pub for oldies!!!