Barlines at Omni Nashville Hotel
Hotel Bar, Whisky Bar, American
250 5th Ave S (at Korean Veterans Blvd)
Nashville, TN 37203
- Amazing outdoor seating. Great view of the music center and live music.
- Great atmosphere and patio. Top-notch bartenders!
- Ask for Shauna, she rocks!
- Elevated bar food. Try the deviled eggs.
- Great drink options and insane good burger. Homemade BBQ chips are delicious.
- Cheapest Bud Light I found in Nashville - never expected that out of a hotel bar.
- There are 2 types of people in this world: Those that Dance and those that Watch.
- Awesome place to catch a game and some live music, great outdoor seating! Try the grilled pimento cheese sandwich, sounds weird but it's delicious!
- Convenient to Bridgestone
- Pretty good spicy catfish. Nice stage for live performances
- Giant TVs here. Good place to watch football.
- Good spot for a quick whiskey.
- Bbq potato skins are best I have had. Chicken nachos very good. Service is below average.
- Bacon cheeseburger
- This bar sucks. The bartenders are dry as a popcorn fart.
- Really cool bar! Great wait staff. $6.50 for a Yuengling though? I understand for a craft beer, but a Yuengling? Great place though!
- Grilled pimento and cheese sandwich with avocado! Home made chips
- Food has been mediocre the few times I've eaten here, but it's nice to sit outside during a summer day and people watch. Always a lively place.
- You're close enough but don't have to leave Omni to go to Broad. Barlines is in the house. Sports bar with the Music City theme like the hotel.
- Food was EXCELLENT!!