375 5th Ave (btw 5th and 6th)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- If you're in Park Slope, it's always worth coming here.
- Befriend the bartenders. They're all awesome.
- Best Bar for Trivia! Every Tuesday at 9PM!
- Best bar for Sunday daydrinking - greatest staff - and free donuts!
- Bar Reis has food! Literally 100 sandwiches all at $3. Great for the patio.
- Sit at the balcony if you can, good whiskey selection, great bartenders
- Very friendly! Great drink list they even do hot todys and grog! Great dark and stormy!
- Great backyard, pool table and cool balcony.
- . - Moscow Mule. , . , , . . . , 3 .
- I used to love this place, but the vibe's become a bit colder, not as friendly.
- One of the best bars in Brooklyn. Good music. Dimly lit. Friendly bartenders. Good crowd.
- Used to be the neighborhood spot. Unfortunately now it is only drunk bartenders, bad music and the friends of the bartenders (obnoxiously plastered on free drinks). Avoid at all costs.
- The bartender here is a hipster version of Billy the Blue Power Ranger....
- . ! !
- Great $10 cocktails; great, laid back jazz in the background; an awesome collection of artsy types, with generally great chat. Not a great place to watch the game, but I'll be back with a proper date.
- Sit outside in the back yard! Even after midnight.
- Play pool!
- One of the best back yard beer gardens in park slope. The hidden dj room through the back has great potential but I've never seen it packed out. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Great semi-hidden pool table downstairs for dimly-lit game.
- The girl bringing me drinks is a total bitch.