The Bank Vault
101 N College St
Auburn, AL 36830
- Go upstairs
- What used to be known as Bodega is now called The Bank Vault but don't worry it's exactly the same. Taco Tuesday is the best. This is by far my favorite bar in Auburn.
- $2.50 Red Stripe tallboys til 9p.... Doesn't get any better!
- Auburn staple. Excellent location. Typically no cover. Strong drinks. Tip well. War Eagle!
- I love this bar. It's chill and classy.
- Good bartenders beer and people watching.
- Tacos are great and trivia is a blast! See you there :)
- Remember when bodega used to be cool?
- Great wings on Wednesdays plus you can't beat the $3 32oz wells!!!
- 19+ Mon-Thurs now? Not okay.
- Best trough in auburn. Get ready to make some friends!
- Worst bar in Auburn the bartender made mixed drinks to keep a nun sober. We went to 17-16 for good music and good bartender service. If you want the Auburn experience go to 1716 or Moe's Original Bbq
- The drinks are stronger than everywhere else downtown. Tip well & be really nice to the bartenders. They're all really great guys.
- Get in early before it gets too crowded, and you can bring your kids. Great family atmosphere.
- I pretty much run the pool table.