$ $ $
- Cool atmosphere! A bit on the pricey side. I prefer the sit at the bar.
- Best of Boston 2016: Burgers :: Each patty is sandwiched between a just-squishy-enough brioche bun & crispy fried onion strings, house-made ketchup, & a mantle of molten Vermont cave-aged cheddar.
- Great service and fantastic steaks! A range of other entree options to suit everyone. Creative and tasty cocktails and desserts!
- Sit at the bar and chat with the bar tenders.
- Wood N Teeth
- Awesome place
- Service and great food
- Great bar scene for post-millennials.
- Crab cAkes, charred avocado skirt steak... everything.. place is great, just go.
- Only had things from the bar menu between lunch and dinner service. Beautiful dining room
- Great steaks and cocktails. Awesome side dishes, too! The servers are very knowledgeable and attentive.
- Preparation of the food. Very tasty.
- Everything from our meals to our cocktails to the atmosphere was all absolutely perfect. I had scrumptious lobster risotto and my husband had the filet mignon which were out of this world!
- Very nice steak house but heavy food and too fancy for me
- Great bar in the area!! Very lovely
- Great place to get a city-style meal in the suburbs. Get a cocktail!
- Oster and steaks are the best, they have a Coravin list I.e wine list by.the glass of high end wine.:-)
- Steak, cocktails and amazing sides
- The steak tartare is one of the best you'll have. Fantastic steaks, even better cocktails. Probably the best spot in Burlington right now, by a wide margin. Feels like it belongs in the city.
- Good but very expensive. Nice place to go for drinks. Reminds me of a capital grill restaurant. Would go again sometime.