Aurora Bar And Grill
Hotel Bar, Restaurant
$ $ $
1000 Arlberg Ave (Alyeska Resort)
Girdwood, AK 99587
- If you love chocolate you must try the baked alyeska!! You won't regret it;)
- The seafood chowder is AMAZING.
- || I got the Clams Linguni with garlic butter, white wine (or marinara) I did white wine. Delicious, only thing I didnt like was the crunchy garlic? Im not sure what the little pieces were.
- The Kobe Burger was pretty good, but the service was not. Our server did come by every now and then, but he didnt seem all that interested in helping.
- very slow service, but the cocktails and food are top notch
- Halibut melt is delicious.
- Good cocktails, expensive food.
- The food is delicious and has better value to other places of similar quality in the area, and the service is superb! The waitresses are all so sweet!
- Great service and the seafood chowder is amazing
- Service at breakfast midweek was shocking, dread to think what it would be like at weekends. Why did I have to wait 30 mins for my coffee then get a minuscule cup when everyone else got a huge mug???
- The food is great and so is the service!!