- Stay Uptown's favorite haunt in Washington Heights. This lounge is the very definition of the Washington Heights/Inwood Movement known as #WHIN. Try one of the small plates (Kebobs, Pizza, sandwiches)
- Great spot, can get crowded for certain events but on quiet nights it's cool and relaxing.
- The Sangria will creep up on you.
- Live Jazz every Thursday night, only place I know above 125th that does that!
- apt78 is the capitol of #theheights #whin's artist community
- Chicken avocado on multi-grain is always delish!
- The sangria here is deadly.
- This small but fun spot in the heights has a living room setting as a lounge and has good space for dancing. nice menu with simple Delights. Bar is small, prices are fair, happy hour and good crowd
- Hi how are u happy valetions day
- Great drinks but the price?
- Great place to relax and enjoy good drinks, music and people.
- Anything on this menu is REALLY GOOD. The Chicken Breast Panini is AMAZING!
- Nice addition to WaHi.
- Happy hour specials are great, $3 Beers, $5 Wine, and $5 cocktails. Not bad for a place this nice.
- pretty much my favorite place Uptown and get the Sangria.
- Sangria is awesome. Cute and cozy.
- Cool spot to get drinks.
- Sunday brunch is good value: $20 for two courses and unlimited mimosas.
- Super low key vibe, and reasonably priced drinks. Definitely coming back for the Pa'lante parties. The crowd is incredibly eclectic.
- Ask for celly shes great