Bar, Dive Bar
242 Dekalb Ave (at Vanderbilt Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Stick to beer here
- Graffitied walls, a well-loved pool table and frequent arm wrestling make this place a down-and-dirty drinkers dream. Order up a whiskey neat for just $4 and soon youll be ready to join in!
- Drunk happens here
- Holla @ ya boy!
- Nick F poops the girls restroom.
- best happy hour in the city. 3 for everything. great jukebox and some of the beat pool in the city. one of the real NY experiences left.
- Come on Sundays from 1-7pm for $3 bloody marys--made by ME. xo
- Insanely cheap drinks, cool backyard, pool table. Smells gross but w/s
- A pint of cranberry juice is $1. GET CRAZY.
- The Digital Jukebox is EVERYTHING!!!! The Pool players are SERIOUS!!!!
- jukebox needs more De La Soul.
- Weirdest most diverse Saturday night crowd you can possibly imagine
- Go to The Alibi and drink gin on the back patio on a warm Spring night. Pretend you're Hemingway, but don't smack any ladies around.
- Such a great dive bar with an incredible, private backyard...
- Been around forever. Cheap and dirty. One of my favorite Brooklyn dives
- Happy hour is $5 beers on draft until 8: one of the best deals around.
- LOVE Alibi!! The perfect dive bar...and it's actually a true dive bar. Beware the pee smell :)
- The drinks are great and won't break your pockets. There is a pool table and jukebox plus an extra seating in the back. Fun with friends or even cute for a drink date
- good divey bar.
- nice divey bar.