Barnett's Irish Pub
Pub, Restaurant, Bar
- Trey and his Mum are great hosts. they certainly look after their customers. Come in and try a beer
- You gotta try Mike's Ocean Water, Trey's Laydown, Gaelic Rita, Irish Cosmo, Creme Brle Martini, Junior Mint Martini, Bad Day, and the all famous original Skittles Shot!
- Good atmosphere with great people running the show. A place to go for the more sophisticated beer consumer........
- Cleanest bathrooms EVER! (Which are MOST appreciated.)
- Really liked the brunch selection, but the service was less than friendly.
- Good drinks
- Decent beer selection, good place to start off the night
- Great beer selection and Irish feel.
- Nice selection of Irish whiskies. Try the 12-year-old Redbreast - a fine, traditional pure pot still whiskey, spicy and very smooth.
- Whether you stop in for an Irish microbrew or a spot of fine tea, you can enjoy your drink in an unhurried atmosphere.
- Beer tastings are amazing! Informative, fun and tasty!
- Lots of new items, best scotch and whiskey selection, great new beers, even new food items.
- Try the new twisted pine amber, and jameson 12 yr
- They do have a liquor license now but I wouldn't count on a fancy cocktail.
- Come by, have a great beer or mixed drink in a great atmosphere!!
- Has liquor license now - also pours a proper pint of Guinness!
- Great Irish pub with drinks and food.