Barnes & Noble
- If the park is your place, these are your toilets.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Great view of Rittenhouse Square. One of my favorite book stores to go to in the city. Go to their cafe, which has more on the menu than most Starbucks!
- The Barnes and Noble cafe just serves Starbucks brand, they are not a Starbucks. I suggest getting you Starbucks around the corner at 18th and chestnut and bringing it with you.
- One of the best bookstores in philly
- If you don't secure a seat in the cafe within 5 minutes after the store opens, you're out of luck and will need to try again tomorrow.
- Visit Tria around the corner for a wine, beer, cheese: 123 S 18th St
- This is a great Barnes and Noble! Check out the discount books on the 2nd floor.
- Get a membership if you plan on buying more than one book a month. You need to spend about $250 a year to make out on the discount.
- The ppl in the caf area aren't really nice but other then that a nice place to spend your time in.
- Barnes and Noble members save 10% on every purchase!
- Extra seating to sit and read on the their floor.
- Clean up after yourself when you leave your table
- Shitting in the second floor bathroom is welcome.
- The Starbucks staff are apparently too busy conversing to remember to make your drink.
- Beautiful view of Rittenhouse if you sit by the window!
- Usually no place to sit
- Free internet here. If your laptop's dying and you don't mind sitting on the ground you can keep it charging with plugs on the ends of some of the bookshelves.
- Lots of books