Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
Greensboro, NC 27408
- Love that fresh coffee smell that always hits you as soon as you walk in the doors.
- It's impossible to find anything of any substance in this building- stick to Amazon & stay home.
- They don't have enough outlets here...sigh
- I love the new Lego center and Lego kits!
- Great place foe kid gifts!
- They seem to be doing a major reorganization of the store.
- Jamie Lee Curtis loves this place!
- Don't come here for books anymore. Seems to be more games and toys and crap than books. Thank goodness for Amazon.
- Good luck trying to connect to the net with yur iPad
- You can go online and have them have your book ready for you when you arrive. Of course it's always nice to browes.
- For educators, they've got a wide range of resources, class decorations, and books on teaching that are pretty reasonably priced!
- Starbucks inside. Lifesaver.
- The cheesecake in the cafe is rich, heavenly, and worth every penny! Impress your date with great taste!
- Like 3 outlets in the whole place. Internet is kind of shotty. Always pretty crowded if you are looking to study or grab a table.
- They keep changing the layout of the store. It's getting annoying!
- Sad photo book selection.
- nice place for families with young kids...close to toy store Carter's, Osh Kosh and old navy
- Pick up books
- Overpriced and understaffed. 1 register open and a line a mile long.