Barnes & Noble
- Fennec fox at the Barnes and Noble!
- Barnes & Noble is one of my favorite stores ever. They have everything! Best place to relax and find a good book.
- Don't use the restrooms here..very unsightly..-__-
- Just love the atmosphere of a bookstore! Kind of a cross between a Library and a Panera Bread... great for quiet work with good food and Starbucks coffee.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Love this place! Even open during impending doom.... Hurricane Sandy is approaching and Barnes and Noble is still open! Awesome!
- I love this place
- Can't argue with free internet
- Ian Balter
- B&N is the worst, but this one is pretty nice.
- Didn't have my book but very clean and helpful staff
- Sad this is the closest Barnes and Noble but I do love this place and this one is huge
- Love this place, I always feel like a kid at a candy shop
- Great selection of books and collectables.
- There are two floors.
- Free wifi! Open till 10 PM Monday- Thursday, till 11 PM Friday and Saturday.
- great place to read and hang out!
- In December, I stopped by to purchase a book that had been just reviewed in the NYT Book Review. If it was simply not in stock, the worker there could have told me rather than pretend it was misfiled.
- Kids love to read
- Very helpful in the kids dept!