Barnaby's of America
1901 Old West Chester Pike (at West Chester Pike)
Havertown, PA 19083
- Wings and old bay fries. Can't lose.
- Crab legs on Tuesdays are now $21.99 for 1.5 pounds, not AYCE. Yummy! Actually cooked well!
- Great food and drinks!!! The bar staff was friendly and chatty as well.... Very pleased with our experience!
- Good food and beer. GreAt prices and service.
- Super loud! They had a good Stella Artois hard cider on draft I enjoyed.
- Sundays are usually Prime Rib Night at Barnaby's. The restaurant/bar boasts 12 beers on tap, 18 27-inch TVs and one 8-by-12-foot, theater-wall screen for up to 200 patrons to view.
- Best bloody Mary's! Major Pete's the works! Love it! Make sure you get it with Jalapeo vodka...amaze balls!
- $5 Burger Monday's are the best.
- Burgers are top notch!
- Too crowded and hot
- Don't run without shoes
- Good on Wed $3 Corona bottles
- Do not try the spinach cheese artichoke dip! Tastes like stuffing and poison!
- Outside bar is great when it's nice out. 2 TVs to watch sports and a good sound system. Plus a full bar.
- 2 dollar any drafts on tuesdays nights!! I am going to enjoy my Sam Adams
- Two Dollar Tuesdays!
- Best bartenders in Havertown
- Blue moon tuesdays are the best.
- AYCE crab Tuesday 21.99, frozen slushie drinks on the deck, misters to keep you cool. Good drink specials, great food. DJ downstairs thur-sat.