Barbara's at the Brewery
620 Moulton Ave Apt 110 (at N Main St)
Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Filet mignon fajitas are where the party is at.
- Happy hour 4-6
- Greatest bar in downtown! Love all the guys and ladies here!!
- Ok pass on the PBR and get any of the dozen awesome crafty beers on tap. Telegraph!
- Ginger Saison, do it. Or the pecan brown beer.
- Bummer, only open 11-5pm on Sundays
- Hip & tucked away. Only those in the know, know.
- 24oz cans of PBR, 16oz cans of Schlitz and 15 rotating tapsssss
- $2 PBR on tap.
- Great vegan tacos. Awesome place.
- Good vibes. Great hidden spot
- Cool spot that's not easy to stumble into. But fantastic local beer selection and excellent service.
- Great tap list here!
- Seriously great food, great drinks, and trendy. During Valentines order the Bloody Valentine....Omg to die for!!!!
- Had the black and blue burger, it was really tasty. The nachos weren't so good. Worthwhile coming through though.
- 13 taps today, rotating, far prices, artsy crowd of course, freakin good food but not starving artist prices :p
- There's no a lot of signage. The yellow place with the neon "bar" sign is it!
- Mike's the best.
- Great funky little restaurant in the Brewery. Sit in the bar or on comfy couches or at tables inside and out.
- Pliny the Elder on Tap!!! Great space and peeps in the arts community are dope!!!