9:00pm - 2:00am
9:00pm - 2:00am
9:00pm - 2:30am
9:00pm - 3:00am
- Upstairs is way better!
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner: Best Sign of Youth Culture in Downtown Phoenix! A hip destination like Bar Smith proves that with a little hard work and optimism downtown Phoenix nightlife can happen.
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Weekly Dance Night for Hipsters! Stop by every Saturday night for Sticky Fingers!
- Foul Play is awesome!! Every Friday night. Be sure to check out resident dj 2tonedisco. He's the best one! ;)
- Get some great service from the hottie downstairs britt!!!
- Enjoy Sticky Fingers Fridays' new main room format: "indie, dance rock, new wave, brit, synth pop, rock & roll, party jams". Electro, house, techno, dubstep on the roof.
- Rooftop venue, great for a Summer night! Next door to Monarch Theater..
- Rooftop DJ, hipsterville.
- Friday at Bar Smith is the best! "Sticky Fingers" always brings two dj's playing at the same time (one upstairs, one down) doing different genres. Great chance to dance and enjoy the view of downtown
- this is my favorite bar downtown. it is a great vibe and a completely different atmosphere. i implore you to go down there. you will love it
- Beware of the cover charge.
- Solstice saturdays with Pete Salaz and Sinbad are the best place to be on a saturday night!
- Stop in for the best music, drinks and bartenders in Phoenix!
- Dance until 3am or later
- Music is better upstairs
- Go to Bar Smith for Solstice Saturday and Dance in both sections, Upstairs and Downstairs, Reward yourself by meeting someone new.
- I don't have a clue???
- Rooftop DJ's
- DJs can make this a great time... or not. Bar is horrible and overpriced.