Bali Hai Seafood Market
Seafood, Chinese, Dim Sum
$ $ $
90,90A,90B,90C,90D Persiaran Gurney
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 4-228 8272
- Order the stir fry dragon's 'whiskas' vegetable! It's really nice!
- Dimsums quite salty. Cashier isn't polite at all probably the owner's daughter or what, think she's in pms.
- Wifi password: balihai909090
- Damm expensive stuff here!
- Tourist trap. Okay food but very pricey.
- Animal cruelty. They leave huge fishes in a tiny tank. The tank is almost the length of the fish and there are 2 fishes in the tank! The fishes can hardly move!
- Wifi password: balihai9090 ;)
- Morning dim sum is a must try
- Free wifi :-)
- Try the chili crabs! =)
- dinner now
- Food is OK but a bit pricey.
- Overpriced compared to the restaurants outside. In the fresh steamed prawns we found 2 prawns not fresh; like powdery meat. The crab was decent. The recommended bamboo clam is average & overpriced.
- Seafood nice Money oso nice
- such a bad service... their menu have not much choices even their food was so so only.. a very expensive restaurant i ever had in penang...
- Damn fucking lousy chili crab...!!! Price steep n rubbish fucking food never ever eat here again ...!!!
- Yes the food is a tad pricey but at least the food's pretty good. Go for the salted egg crab.
- So so dim sum. To me, ntg special about it. Wouldn't want to come here unless I don have anywhere else to go.
- Avery good place to have dinner with your love ones or with customers. But beware, it'll costs you a lot of $$$$. So place this spot as a "once in a blue moon" thingie.
- Chilli crab! Do it!