- Make sure to get a chocolate covered banana or a Balboa Bar
- Go see Brent at Lucky Seven Scarves. Friendly, helpful
- Italian restaurant Ciao has great food and a really friendly staff. I recommend the raspberry and feta salad as a starter. Very unusual combo but delicious. The salsiccia calzone is also very good.
- Getting a hair cut with Al at Maryam's Salon. The best deal in town for any guy. Great Haircut. Great price
- If you are visiting Newport Beach, you have to stop and visit Balboa Island. Lots of cool little shops and restaurants as well as a fun place to watch the activity in the marina.
- Visit Island Girl for all kinds of gifts
- I highly recommend checking out Balboa Island if you havent been before because its very unique - the cute boutique shops, the signature frozen bananas, the little ferry across Newport Harbor...
- Go to Lucky Seven Scarves ask for Brent. Great deals!
- Park and walk around the boardwalk. But be sure to push in your mirrors. Our streets are narrow!
- Nice & homy place the people are friendly their .
- A Balboa Bar and/or frozen banana are a must.
- This is one of the moat beautiful places in the world. Take the time to browse and enjoy. I'm so fortunate to live so close. Get your exercise while here-walk around the island!
- Here you can buy swim suit separates. Too cool! Must visit Rachels& amore. Art for the soul is the store for me!!'
- Ferry is open till 2am on the weekends and open 24 hours during the summer. Great option to get to the bars on the peninsula!
- #BalboaIsland is a must see if you're in the Southern California/Los Angeles area. Great walking and sight seeing!
- Boys have big toys
- Rent a bike here and enjoy the ride around the island
- Get delicious salt water taffy from Balboa Candy.
- This is a great time of year to walk around and view the elaborate Halloween decorations!