1203 W 11th St (Shepherd)
Houston, TX 77008
- Get the small jalapeo, cheese, and sausage kolaches! The bread is sweeeet
- Tip: take your douchie complaints to Yelp. (John S.)
- Try the kolaches! Best Kolaches in Houston.
- Try the boudin kolache. The spicy one was awesome.
- Awesome kolaches and donuts, super friendly owner! Try the boudin kolache!
- Fantastic blueberry muffins!
- definitely not a Shipley's but it will definitely work as it is a few blocks from my house. Nothing like waking up at six in the morning for hot donuts.
- This place is crap. The large kolaches are the worst I've ever had, and they rip you off with their $5 minimum credit card purchase.