Hotpot, Chinese, Bar
- They ran out of the vegetarian soup, and sent me this instead. It's exactly as it looks, a bowl of water with a tomato in it.
- Angus beef is better than the short rib. Cheaper too!
- All you can eat hotpot for 25!! Nice environment. I'm not sure what the English name for this place is to check in to though.
- Can't go wrong with the regular shaved ice with taro balls, jelly, and red beans.
- AYCE hotpot for $25 on Mon - Thur !
- Save some room for shaved ice or snowflake ice to cool you down after some mala hotpot! Be ready to share as they are huge.
- all you can eat hotpot + all you can drink beers = $25, Mon thru Thurs
- Pig blood!
- If you order two dinner entrees, you get a free appetizer
- This place was great. We had a groupon. Sister sue broth was very good
- $14.95 all you can eat.
- Very authentic Szechuan food!
- Service was a pretty slow but you can't blame them when it's busy. The servers are nice and helpful. Average hotpot DIY. Nice decor until you discover where all the cockroaches and ants live...
- Validated parking at the 36-36 Prince Street underground garage if you spend $50.
- Better than shabu shabu? (:
- Amazing hot pot served buffet style. Price is higher on weekends ($29). Try the fish, shrimp, spinach, and dumplings!
- Happy hour from 4-7PM : Beers are buy one get one free and they have a decent collection for Flushing.
- Don't drop your chopsticks
- Medicinal chicken soup base, please! You can ask for a raw egg for your dipping sauce.
- Horrible service. But downtown flushing was never known for service anyways