American, New American
- Sit by the window and watch the small planes take off.
- affordable and is right at the executive airport. great for groups or just a party of one. go for the breakfast!
- Quality was ok. But the group buffet at $17 was a bit pricey for what you get.
- Breakfast & burgers
- Try the California club in sourdough. Its amazing!
- Try and sit next to the widow, especially if you have kids so you don't have to stare past other patrons! Haha!
- The fried rice is so good, it's not on the menu so you just have to ask for it.
- Awesome prime rib on Friday and Saturday nights. And inexpensive too.
- Try the California burger. It's awesome!