Indie Movies, Movie Theater
5505 Connecticut Ave NW, #226 (Northampton St NW)
Washington, DC 20015
- Great theatre... Volunteered here for dcfilmfest
- This non-profit theater is a community treasure. If you enjoy the movies and the cafe, contribute to the Avalon Legacy Campaign!
- Movies and drinks. :-)
- Great venue! can take a meal and drinks (wine, beer) into theater. Love it here!
- This is by far my favorite independent theater in DC. The crew is friendly and the theater is huge. It has an old style feeling to it which adds a cozy touch. Great concession as well!
- Literally laughed and c4iex.in this movie, pretty sad right? Train Wreck.
- The theaters are quiet and good for a night with your family
- Great theatre, great films. Live the cafe in the mornings, and having wine with my movies at night :)
- One of few theaters that serve booze. The only thing better than buttered popcorn is red wine with buttered popcorn.
- Best seats are in the back
- What if you could see a film at a grand 20s era theater with its own beer sommelier? For more local tips, follow us on 4sq or check out www.renhotels.com
- Ignore the sandwiches, go for the veggie chili.
- Bridesmaids is hilarious!
- The best independent movie theatre in DC. Great ice cream!