$ $ $
640 Fountain Rd (at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia)
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Wings were a disappointment. Sweet chili sauce was just sweet with no heat. Asked for wings well done and the biggest one was raw in the center.
- Only positive - bartenders are very friendly and apologetic.
- Make your own burger - epic fail on the chef. Wrong bun, forgot 1/2 the toppings, way undercooked (i.e. raw) forgot the sauce then said they didn't know what the "house sauce" on the menu is.
- Cheese fritter app - components taste good but poor execution. Sauce is huge chunks and undippable. The prosciutto is separate on the plate and doesn't fit. Should be inside fritters or left off.
- Preferred the old menu, new menu is a flop. Potato chip app is ok, looks awful, the smokey bacon & a smokey sauce is overwhelming. Better without bacon & needs a fresh pop of scallions or something.