Atlanta State Farmers Market
Lists & rankings
- Try the fresh pineapple, better price than Kroger
- Nothing beats fresh fruits and vegetables from the Market.
- The line for roses is rapped outside. Come before 5:00pm #Happy Valentines
- The greenhouse (Bob's) and the flower shop (don't know the name) are AWESOME! Bob's has tons of great looking hanging plants and the other place has gorgeous cut flowers. And it's all very cheap!
- This an exciting big farmers market!
- You can't beat the prices and the produce is phenomenal. Remember cash is king here, so leave the plastic in your wallet.
- I'm never buying fruit and fresh veggies at a regular grocery store again!! Awesome deals!
- Coosemans ATL is the BEST spot for specialty wholesale produce. Ask for Bryan!
- Love love love this place. Awesome fresh produce for awesome prices!!
- Best trees in town!!!!
- pretty scarce on the GA farmers in Dec. :-(
- All the fresh fruits and veggies you need
- Really great place for cheap produce, if the stuff out front looks wimpy just ask if there is anything fresher and they'll come out with better stuff.
- Good selection of veggies, fruits, and other items like piata and dishes! Restaurants on site as well. Very reasonable prices.
- Best Produce!
- Only cash transaction
- Fruit from the farmer's market
- Cheap fruits!
- Make sure you get your fruits and vegetables from Naomi's Tomatoes and Inc, freshest stuff on the block. She
- Nice cheap watermel9ns