Asbury Park Convention Hall
Concert Hall, Indie Movies, Entertainment
1300 Ocean Ave (btw Asbury & Sunset Ave)
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Be sure to check out the Jersey Shore Roller Girls! visit their website at www.jerseyshorerollergirls.net
- Asbury Park Beerfest tickets are on sale for Jan. 26th!! 2 sessions. Sold out last year. Get 'em now.
- Unfortunately, im too busy to be Mayor. Plus I don't want to pay a million for sprinklers. So, I resign as Mayor for lack of interest. Good luck to the new Mayor, yeah right!
- After the show, go to Asbury Lanes or Wonder Bar to see local bands & grab cheap drinks. Also try Cookman Ave. The Annex has really unique cocktails. The Brickwall has great food. Love their Calamari.
- Burgers at Metro Grille or very tasty but also very greasy
- If you're at the Beer Festival 2011, be sure to stop by the Brew Punch table! Brew Punch is the first Light Beer Enhancer of its kind! Just grip, rip & pour a packet into any light beer to add flavor!
- Very excited for Beerfest 2011 with WRAT Radio. Try all the craft beer you want (just be sure to eat something and pace yourself!).
- Check out the 2nd location of Asbury Park Roastery. Awesome coffee.
- Try not to fall in the toilets. Not very fun here.
- Zombie walk
- I always love this place in the summer and even on rainy days and cold ones but it's FRIGID in the winter. Still a great place for a date night away from town for good eats and shop browsing.
- Your run of the mill convention hall nothing special.
- Some cute shops in here, nice to walk through. Walk your bike!
- Amazing concerts here and a rich history, too!
- Dates announced for 2017 Asbury Park Beerfest!
- Nice beach location. Cool history. Bruuuccceee
- You used to be able to ride your bike through here. You can't do that anymore.
- Be sure to check out the Jersey Shore Roller Girls!
- Great for shows and things to do!
- Bring your own booze. Concealed of course. The bar here is way too expensive.