Noodles, Japanese, Ramen
18202 S Western Ave (182nd St)
Gardena, CA 90248
- Open laaaaate, til 2am most days. Ramen bowls are small, get a large which really should be called regular. Free tea and there is Karaoke
- $20 minimum for credit/debit cards
- Large Kotteri Shoyo w/ extra Chashu, Green Onion Takoyaki, Orion Beer!
- really really good takoyaki & buta kimchi!
- The noodles here makes this one of LA's classics. With a dated but charming interior and a wide menu of karaage, dumplings, and takoyaki, it's a perfect late night ramen joint in the South Bay.
- Fire bowl ramen >>>
- Eat takowasa
- if you are big eater, ask additional noodle aka "kaedama"
- They now charge $2 for green tea.
- Open late... I believe until 1:30am.
- It's all about their "secret menu" ! Hahaha ;) yum.
- Always check the board for specials.
- Black ramen!!!
- Awesome ramen & gyoza