The Arts Factory
Art Gallery, Art Museum
107 E Charleston Blvd (at S Main St)
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Don't just buy art! STARE!
- Actually a collection of galleries, studios, retail stores and even a bar & bistro. Make a day of it!
- $5 parking in back...new mega parking complex to come. Apparently Vegas supports the arts.
- Don't just stare. Buy art!!!
- A smrgsbord of art, cocktails, and dining, The Arts Factory is geared to provide social and communal space for Artists of all genres and traditions.
- 2010 The Arts Factory Las Vegas. All rights reserved. | 107 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 | T 702.383.3133 | F 702.383.9907.
- Ok seriously? When r they gonna fix broken glass on men's room door? Tired of seeing guys pee!
- Every Wednesday night a local performance troupe holds fire spinning practice! A lot of cool stuff including hula hoops and swords that light on fire. A free show!
- Really good, diverse assortment of galleries
- Why no one like me like this girl?
- Preview Thursday is a better time to talk to the artists than First Friday.
- If we move to City Hall, where'll the city go? Check out this sunny spot, we bet you'll know. From where Mayor Goodman's sitting, Downtown is so pretty. Seek out the new HQ of those running the city!
- Always a great vibe on Saturday nights with the Painters and Poets Jam. Free entry open mic performances 7-10 all ages. :)
- Use the Free World Wide Watering Holes App to get your first drink for 99. Just show your watering holes digital receipt
- Great off strip fake places.. A mix of art gallery, bar and restaurant. GREAT food
- Art galleries,yoga,comics,toys,recycled jewelry,dining,lounge,salon,the arts factory has it all.