Art Museum Steps
2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy (at Kelly Dr)
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Downloaded the theme song on my phone and had it playing as we ran up the stairs. So fun!
- If rocky didn't run up the stairs I don't think anyone would now
- Don't miss the opportunity to run up the Rocky Stairs in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone in the movie "Rocky."
- Yes people do run up the stairs all day long. Some even have the theme song playing on a radio. Rocky statue is to the bottom right when facing the Museum.
- Find the bronze Converse sneaker prints, that's where you want your picture taken.
- You can take a cool picture of the back of the Rocky statue from about halfway up the staircase.
- Stop and take a picture of the "Rocky Statue." Then start your run up the Rocky Steps; 72 stone steps before the entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art with a beautiful view of center city.
- De l de cima tem-se uma vista linda da Philadelphia. No se esquea de tirar a clssica foto subindo as escadas como Rocky!
- Run the steps. It's worth it.
- You can get the phlash bus to center city for 2$ and if you smile at the driver he'll let the child on for free
- Lots of fun here for the summer. They have movie nite, jazz nite , chess, ping pong and food trucks Come out and enjoy!
- Go stand in Rocky's footprints at the top of the stairs, for a beathtaking view of the city.
- Run up the Art Museum Steps like Rocky.
- Yes you will run up the steps, yes you will raise your arms aloft. No, you will not be alone or feel silly. Sly's sneaker feet smaller than I thought though (UK size 9 / 10?). ;)
- Run Rocky run .... (Sorry, wrong movie)
- *Those stairs
- You have to go even if you are not into Rocky because of the amazing view you have from here down Benjamin Franklin Parkway!
- Since the statue is no longer at the top of the stairs it's a bit anti-climatic. Yo Adrian!!
- Beware of the plankers while trying to run up the steps!