Football, Stadium, Athletics & Sports
- Smell that? Thats the aroma of the NFLs best smelling parking lot. BBQget some.
- Arrowhead Stadium was the site for the largest soccer crowd in KC history when 52,424 fans saw the then-Kansas City Wizards shock European giants Manchester United with a 2-1 upset on July 25, 2010.
- Arrowhead Stadium is one of the loudest venues in sports. Fan noise has been recorded at 116 decibels. In comparison, a jet engine is 103 decibels.
- Home of the Kansas City Chiefs and their fans. These are the loudest (seriously, I think this was proved), craziest, loyalest and at the same time most fatalist fans in football. Go for the food, too.
- Coming to todays game from out of town. Where's a good place to tailgate?
- If you watch carefully, you will see a mizzou fan eat a booger.
- Come out to the Fall Classic and see Pitt State beat NW Missouri State!
- I'm ready to whip your ass color run
- Long before LIVESTRONG Sporting Park, it was Arrowhead Stadium that served as home to Major League Soccer action for the then-Kansas City Wizards from the team's inaugural season in 1996 through 2007.
- Manchester United v Kansas City Wizards. United for life!
- The Chiefs are ready to charge! Be on the lookout for a Sprint charging station.
- Head in early and checkout the Chiefs Hall of Honor ... A must see
- Welcome to the home of the CHIEFS. Take in some KC football history in the Chiefs Hall of Honor (lower-level concourse) and be sure to grab a Chiefs Brisket Stack from the KC Style Barbecue stand.
- Fuck Mizzou
- Loud, proud, fantastic football environment. Known as the loudest stadium in football, you should do weekend college visits here to cash in on this experience!
- Take your hearing protectors! Loudest stadium in NFL!
- Loudest stadium in the NFL, bring your ear plugs!
- Check out the award winning breakfast buffet behind section 119 before and after games for the best french toast sticks in town!
- Although he said he could care less about football, even Anthony Bourdain quickly realized this is tailgating done right. "A sea of great food and camaraderie."
- Who's ready for the,color run? I'm volunteering and running.