Arlington Farmers Market
2100 14th St. N. (at N Uhle St.)
Arlington, VA 22201
- Best chocolate milk ever!!!
- Open Saturday mornings only, 9 a.m.-noon Jan. through mid-April and 8 a.m.-noon the rest of the year. (You weren't going to check in outside those times, were you?)
- Everything here has to have been produced by the people selling it--who can't have come farther than 125 miles away. Details at arlingtonfarmersmarket.com
- Best. Blackberries. Ever. (Westmoreland Berry Farm)
- Don't forget your shopping bags!
- No. 1 Sons pickled and fermented items are the BEST! We get something from them every week
- The friendly service is awesome and friendly
- Small but great market, halapeno cheddar bread, cheese from Chester, best chocolate milk.
- Great hot food: apple cider donuts, burritos and grilled sandwiches plus largest collection of mushrooms ever
- Amazing farmer's market
- Great produce and vendors are very nice
- One of the better markets around. Not huge, but better quality.
- Westmoreland Berry Farms always have a long line. So arrive early for best selection :)
- THIS IS THE BEST! Ill be back every weekend!
- Really cute but did not have half of the items I needed :(
- Apples, fresh baked bread
- My favorite Saturday market! Get the chocolate milk - best ever.
- Used books for a buck - sweet deal!
- Fresh bread and apple cider! Perfect way to start your Saturday morning.
- Big big fruits and big big mushrooms and loafs, everything but not breakfast