Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
- Ticket scalpers suck! Buy your tickets from people or online...
- Best woodwork ever. Love this place. Great acustics.
- Awesome Place to watch shows on a round stage!
- Not impressed. The sound here is horrible. They should fire the entire sound crew. Can't hear vocals. Bass/lows distorted. I feel sorry for the bands.
- 7 dollar miller lol
- Bad religion n rise against. If this first opening band asks the crowd to move for one more song...
- I don't like concerts here, the acoustics are bad. But saw my first concert here and it was amazing anyway!!!
- Prepare to get felt up.
- The only place in Chicago that sounds worse than John Cusack in the "boys room" after eating six Gordita Supreme's from Taco Bell. Aragon = One Big Wet Fart
- The Black Keys were the best! I'm happy we made it to Chicago tonight to see them perform! Worth the drive here definitely!
- 311 show. Suckas
- Great open space for concerts
- I wish I was on the same drugs as whoever painted the ceiling here
- No seats. No AC. Poor acoustics. Not a good place to see a show.
- Gets VERY hot
- Come to the Aragon Ballroom on March 9th from 6-8pm, 2012 to get involved in shaping the Chicago Cultural Plan 2012!
- Come check out Everybody Dance only on Sony Playstation 3 for your chance to meet Deadmau5!
- Bruno Mars!!!!!!
- What's with all secret doors!