Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
- Great turn around on repairs, pretty good customer service and more convenient than Cherry Hill.
- before going to ANY Apple store, it is a best practice to go to the store's website (find it here: http://www.apple.com/retail ) and make a reservation for someone to assist you.
- Get the apple store app...scan it & pay for urself and avoid the mayhem.
- I just wanna touch everything!
- Great service and always busy.
- Great place just too crowded and too small. Much easier to order online and pick up in store.
- A bit crowded at times and they seem like they would rather you buy a new iPhone than fix the problems you have with the current one and they will sometimes say one thing and I catch them different ..
- Friendly and helpful service! Store is continually crowded with limited and uncomfortable seating.
- They are knowledgable and it's less crowded than cherry hill
- Always know what to say
- Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the drive from Bucks County. Last time, I felt like they didn't know what they were doing. Better off going to Quaker Bridge.
- One of the better Apple Stores. Consistently good sales help, Genius Bar support, and well managed.
- Friendly staff. Very eager to help!
- Nice to see hands on the difference between the 6 & 6+ I've made my decision (iPhone 6+ way too BIG for me)
- Just bought my new iPhone 6 from here :)
- It's crazy how you can't just walk in you need to make an appointment to get tech support. Been waiting for 1 hour and so far 4-5 employees have been standing around "waiting to help people"
- Customer service for appointments could be better. What's the point of paying for Apple Care if all you're told is to come back in 2 more weeks!
- Ask for Jay Z. for your tech help. He was a great help showing me how to install my memory.
- This place is awesome. Had a problem with my iPhone 5 and they replaced it free of charge in about 10 minutes!!!
- Store R088